Elken EPA DHA is an essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids supplement for healthy heart and brain.
|Essential fatty acids:
- Generally fat has been associated with weight gain and health problems and even considered a taboo.
- However, there are certain fats that are vital to maintaining healthy functions in the body.
- Aptly known as “Essential fatty acids” these are required for many activities in the body ranging from energy production, to health of hair, skin and nails as well as healthy functioning of brain and heart.
- Since these cannot be produced within our body, Essential Fatty Acids have to be sourced from food.
- Omega 3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA are two Essential Fatty Acids that we need on a regular basis to stay healthy.
- EPA DHA capsules contain fish oil extracted from deep sea cold-water fish that is high in these essential fatty acids along with natural Vitamin E.
It is manufactured through a Double Molecular Distillation process to ensure a higher grade of fish oil that is more pure, free of pollutants including heavy metals and other toxins.
Benefits of EPA (Eicosapentanoic Acid):
- Helps improved blood viscosity and blood vessel functions.
- Helps improve triglycerides and regulate cholesterol levels.
- Helps regulate blood pressure.
- Improves Heart Health.
Benefits of DHA (Docosahexanoic Acid):
- Helps improve brain functions including memory.
- Regulates transmission of nerve impulses.
- Improves mental and cognitive functions.
EAT SMART, BE SMART. INCLUDE EPA DHA, THE RIGHT FATS IN YOUR DIET!
- Adults: 1 to 3 soft gels daily.
- Children: 1 soft gel daily .